A compact rucksack made from our Camfleck 600D fabric, designed to meet the needs of overnight, short session or river angling. It’s packed with great features, including outer bankstick holders and well-placed internal pockets. Its boxy shape means it stands freely on its own and can be used as a bivvy table. The additional top pocket has a removable tray which is perfect for car keys and your mobile phone.
• 3 x elasticated bankstick holders on each side
• Additional elastic and webbing on both side pockets
• Internal and external pockets
• Top pocket with EVA tray (New Feature)
• Adjustable top pocket straps
• Adjustable back straps
• Padded back and straps for comfort (New Feature)
• Bespoke zip pullers
• Waterproof base
• Strong lifting handles
Please note – the top webbing straps on the top pocket are designed for attaching additional item such as the tackle pouch, waterproof jackets, coats etc.
We recommend using the side and back carry handles when lifting your fully loaded rucksack.
Size: H45cm W40cm D27cm
Main Compartment Dimensions: H35cm W30cm D20cm
TARSC – Camfleck Rucksack