The mats are generously padded, with a soft, wipe clean contact surface and tough outer material, the same as used on the Specialist Luggage Range. They feature reinforced webbing carry handles making it easy to transport the carp back to the water after weighing and photos, and when returning the fish, the draw-cord at one end can be slackened off to easily slide the carp back into the water. Drainage holes in each corner minimize the collection of water within the mat when the sides are raised.
The Compact mat is aimed at the short session / travel light angler and is perfect for specimens of all sizes, including carp to over 30lb.
The mats roll up nice and tight for transit and storage.
- Compact design but suitable for specimen fish
- Innovative pull cord turns a flat mat into a cradle
- Made from a tough and durable 600D fabric
- Fish friendly waterproof inside, with double layered foam inner
- Clips for fastening onto the Specialist Rucksacks and Roving bag
- Pegging points
- Dimensions – Flat 120cm x 80cm, Raised Sides 90cm x 50cm, Rolled 20cm x 50cm
You may also like…
Drennan specialist 40 litre rucksack