A powerful and compact stove, with an aluminium and stainless steel foldable frame, making it easy to transport.
- Constructed with a windshield, improving burning efficiency and saving energy.
- Compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters (EN 417).
- 3500W at high power with even heating distribution. 3mins to boil 1L of water (in accordance with weather, fuel and cooking ware).
- The stove is strong yet lightweight and compact, with an aluminium and stainless steel foldable frame. Packs up very small for easy transportation.
- Supplied with carry bag.
*supplied with protective sticker on burner, please remove before use.£29.99
The Legend that is Tiger Line, developed by Big Carp/John Llewellyn, a true 100% fluorocarbon line that is virtually invisible in water, is now available from Gardner.
It is a ‘multi-directional polymer’ providing exceptional abrasion resistance and knot strength. Tiger Line resists deterioration in sunlight, making it hard wearing, long lasting and amazing value for money.
- Easier and smoother to cast.
- Low stretch – greater sensitivity with more control and ‘feel’.
- Sinks quickly and completely – improving bait presentation.
- Excellent knot strength with a wide variety of knot options.
- Available in 16lb on 200m and 600m spools.
- Outstanding abrasion resistance.
Breaking Strain Diameter Meterage 16lb 0.33mm 200m 16lb 0.33mm 600m£75.00